I spent my 20’s juggling two careers, one playing state level AFL and the other managing a Sales Team in the Transport & Logistics Industry. I also had a keen interest in real estate purchasing my first property at the age of 21 and since then my property portfolio has continued to expand overtime.
My brother, Scott Parry, who founded Crown Money showed me the best way to structure a mortgage using Crown Money’s debt and wealth creation strategies. This invaluable education and subsequent success in my personal property portfolio led me to gain a diploma in mortgage broking & finance and joined the Crown Money team in 2016.
Being a mortgage broker enabled me to combine my love of property investing with my passion of mentoring others to achieve their goals. I am about helping clients realise their home ownership dreams sooner by paying off the biggest debt of their lives, their mortgage. I enjoy providing this accountability to clients whilst setting up their mortgage structure in a way that benefits them, not the banks.
After witnessing first-hand the amazing success of my clients, it became obvious the team needed to grow, so in 2021 I started building a national team of Money Mentors to help more people make their home-ownership dreams a reality.
Whether our clients are looking to purchase a home or an investment property or refinancing onto a better structure, our goal is to help them set realistic and achievable financial goals, empowering them with the right education, advice and support.
Ultimately what motivates me personally on a daily basis is helping clients lead a better quality of life, free from the debt treadmill and getting them back in control of their finances.
AWARDS & HONOURS
- Winner – 2021 FBAA SA/NT Finance Broker of the Year Award
- Winner – 2021 ‘The Advisor’ Better Business Awards – Best Independent Office (less than 5 brokers)
- Finalist – 2021 ‘The Advisor’ Better Business Awards – Best Residential Broker
- Finalist – 2021 ‘The Advisor’ Better Business Awards – Best Customer Service Award
- Winner – 2020 Finsure Residential Broker of the Year Award
- Diploma in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) Member